Saturday, 21 July 2007

Our trip to Germany

Just thought I`d blog some pictures of a few of Torger and Ilonas beautiful gypsy cobs.
I can`t put in all the pictures I took - It would fill up the whole page :)
Some of their great fillies - I would bring home all of them I were allowed and had the money hihihi....
Mona and Otis - he is just so awesome!!!! The heaviest stallion I`ve ever seen - the pictures doesn`t do him justice.....he is the father of our filly Olivia :)
Mikal and Otis; Mikal trying to illustrate just how heavily built Otis is ;o)
Joyce - Mikals personal favourite of the fillies AND halfsister of our Golden Victory...
Their other handsome and heavy stallion Boss and a few of his ladies - the weather were so hot, they only wanted to stand in the shadow.
Therefor this picture of a nice selection of gypsy cob behinds hihihi...
But take a look of all of the feathers on this boy!!!
He is for sure a really hairy one!
Another beautiful, smaller stallion - the Viking!
All white and regarding his name; maybe he should come to Norway too ;o)
Little Pearl and her newborn mini - filly; what a cutie!!!
Thank you so much for having us again Torger and Illona - it was a pleasure as always!!!
And a special thanks for letting us buy Camella Boy Warrior - he is a real pearl in our little herd :)
~ Elisabeth ~

No comments: