Saturday, 11 August 2007

Naugthy boy... Since Corny is in training I've keept him in a field by him self. Okay - so the fences was bad... and today i found him running around in the big field. I'm shore he was having fun:)
Off course i brought along my camera. When I shouted his name he came running to me so excited about getting company.
Okay so I felt a bit sorry for him - and brought him to the field with the mares. The boy was really showing off. The mares wasn't to happy to se the "young guy trying to be a stallion" thou. One at the time they ran against him telling him off.
More photos of Corny with the girls later on - only showing you these two of the boy running in the field for now!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You have beautiful horses! I especially love Corny. He is a wonderful boy. All the pearl gene gypsies I've seen are something special. And I must say Corrie is a beautiful mare.

I am in South Africa and don't own any horses, but there are just so many fantastic tinkers!