Saturday, 12 January 2008

Maia and Thinka

This fall Maia started taking riding classes. After we got Thinka we bring here allong and Maia ride her. Thinka is so inkredible nice and calm with her. So calm that Maia can ride her all by herselfe.
I sat up on her a bit yesterday - and then she was nothing but calm - trotting and jumping because she wanted to walk in front of the other horses. No doubt that se sees the different between adult and young riders.

She is sooking wet in theese photos - and her tummy is growing a lot theese days. During a break yesterday we coud see the foal moving arround - I'm affraid we have to give her a break from the riding soon. Dont know how I'm gonna get mye 5 year old to understand that thoug.

The kavaletti fence is a huge sucsess - only walking over it - but Maia is so proud - she had to make shore I got it with the camera.
There are 6 pupils in Maia's group. All the same age as here. She is the only one that rides all by her selfe - an off course - mommy is soo proud:)
Look at that tummy!! I believe she is due in march - I'm so looking forwards to see what's inside. One thing is for shore - it is an active foal - I seldom se that much activity as in her.

Jens Peder whom I bougt her from told me that Thinka is a nice driving horse. Itried it out a couple of days ago - an yes - I have another driving horse as well. Rigth now I'm playing with the thougt of putting her together with Ickie in front of a waggon. I sooo want to drive two hoses at once.
- Mona -

1 comment:

Anja said...

Flinke, flinke Maia!!! Kjempeherlige bilder.