Say hello to Nerfetiti.. my new mare. Last weekend we visited a horse dealer.. Off course the purpouse of the wisit was to say hello, and to get a free cup og coffe. Actualy I promisen my husband not to by anything as he agreed to drop by.Well, som one knows us as crazy mummy maniacs.... This pretty and small little girl was standing there, telleing me that she wanted to go home with me. How can a husband ressist that?? Mine can for shure not. He needed a couple of houers to think, but I guess he knew he had to give in at the moment we saw here.
As you can see she is a silver dapple one. I just love her colour. She is also the smaller kind. I guess her to be about 135 cm tall!! And then the is the big tummy... I wounder if the is someone inside - it shoure seems like it!! The dealer didn'n know what she is breed to. I guess we just have to wait and see.
She is setteling nicely in with the other horses, and it seems like she is well ridden and handled. My 5 years old daugter had a ride on her, and it went wery vell. She claims that it is her mare - so ther is my dillemma. I promised my husband that she was to be put out for sale - okay so she is for sale - at least for as long as it takes my daugthe to convins her father that the mare belong to her. I wounder where she did learn all that.. again "crazy mummy maniacs"






No comments:
Post a Comment