Monday, 26 May 2008

La Coste 2 years as well....

Okay, I had a day off from work and thougth I`d snap some pics of La Coste as well :)
I gave him a shower and all of a sudden I realized why I love the single coloured once so much - they are so much easier to keep clean than the colored ones ;)
Well, anyway - here he is - La Coste 2 years old, a really heavy boy both in body and in hair. He is also very calm and he doesn`t let anything scare him.
I think he will be an impressive boy when he grows up!
Sorry for the yellow tail and the yellow worn off feathers.....
Still a little wet in the photos and he hasn`t fully shed his wintercoat yet, some long hairs still clinging on! :)





~ Elisabeth ~

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Beauuuuuuiful Boy!! Awesome photos!!