Okay, first of all I have to warn you - you`re in for a lot of pictures now!
This weekend we went to England - the home of the Gypsy cobs.
We had made arrangements to met up with Loretta Rawlings and she would show us around to some of the leading breeders/dealers of the breed and we`ve had an amazing weekend!!!
And we just want to send a big THANK YOU to you for making this weekend so great and taking the time to show us around!!! And of course a big Thank You to Michael, Gordon and Jim for letting us come visit and see their fantastic herds!
We`ve learned so much and seen so many beautiful and spectacular horses!!!
And we all hope to see you again sometime soon - we`ve had a wonderful time :)
And now to the photos - I snapped over 500 pics this weekend and unfortenatelly I can`t blog them all....
But here are a few of them - enjoy! :)
Some of the stallions we saw - I couldn`t keep my eyes of them, they looked so, so good - the pictures don`t do them justice!!!I kept drewling constantly all weekend.......
Lloyds
























2 comments:
Fy søren så masse lekre hester!!! Du er kjempeflink til å ta bilder!
Wow thanks for sharing all those beautiful shots! I love Lloyds Stallion and Guvnor - great shots of them! And some others I love too! Glad you had such a good time :)
Post a Comment