Monday, 16 June 2008

Isabella and Fant

Some new shots of the latest foals Isabella and Fant
- they are sooo adorable :)
They remind me a little bit of Lady and the Tramp hihihi.....
Here she is; the little pale angel!
Mummy always near by....
Maybe I can fly???
1.....2......3.......
.....there - YES, I CAN DO IT!!!!
Now - how do I work the wings...???
Hmmm, I guess they have to develop a bit before I try some more....
But as you can see - the "wings" are already starting to grow :)
The little fellow on the outlook
- he is such a sweet character, so sweet and calm.
Luna is a great mum and passes on her good confirmation and lovely temper to her babies.
I`m very pleased about how this young fellow looks.
Compact, short body, heavy in bones and a nice head.
And here the little family is -
Mummy Luna, her filly Lilo from last year and the little baby boy Fant.
~ Elisabeth ~

No comments: