Friday, 13 June 2008

It is Friday the 13th....

....and it is said to be an unfortunate day - but....I think it has to be my LUCKY DAY!!!! :)
Corrie had a big surpris for me when I came home from work today - she had given birth to a filly (my first - and last this year! ;)
And it wasn`t just an ordinary filly - but a beautiful and breathtaking tobiano white and creme filly with two big blue eyes!!!
What a way to end the foaling season! I`m thrilled! :)
And here she is - little Isabella!
Isn`t she just adorable?!
Mummy Corrie is very protective of her and doesn`t want me anywhere near her...
What a doll!


And look at those cute, blue eyes :)
To be continued.....
...it probably won`t be many days before I post new photos of her - you know me ;)
~ Elisabeth ~

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations!!!!! Woooowww!! She is phenomenal, I SO love her!! My fave foal!! Please please keep taking pictures yes :D And Corrie looks stunning also. These photos are awesome!!

Anonymous said...

For en farge på henne!! Håper ho har fått farens hovskjegg.... *sikle*

Anja said...

Fy søren så fin hun var!!!