Tuesday, 22 July 2008

Foals, foals, foals.....

About time to put in an update in here. I guess Elisabeth, who is on a holliday in Canada is missing the horses by now - so her yo are, some photos Elisabeth;)

Isabella and Primrose.. a dead tree is perfect ofor scratching! Isabella... The pretty little girl. I guess there is someone in Denmark who apriciate som new shots of here;)Robin.. did'nt get any god ones of him... just had to put out this one. He is growing nicley
Amanda is the same as Robin. Hopless to get god photos of....
Primrose... she is my favorit this year. All wrong, thinking about wath I want to breed. She is definatly the largest of all the foals.. but there is just something about her. An qute personality, and i just love the colorings on her chest.



And then there is a new boy in town. I've mada an dell with Veronica. I'm borrowing her mare Shannon Rose for a year. She will be in foal to Ickie, and I'll be the owner of the foal.
This years foal is an colt. Rover..Sired by Mc Cloud. He has the sweetest little head




- Mona -

No comments: