And then, only a short brake befor the driving test. Thinka did ok.. but me -well i did a lot of stupid misstakes. Not happy with my selfe at all. I'll have to do a lot better next time. But anyhow, the test got aproven, with lousy 37 points.
And then there was a lot of waiting.... Since Thinka and her foal Betty Boop is Maia's horses we brougt her allong. She was so prud. Brushing and petting Betty. And Betty, well she was calm as always. Loving the atention.
"oho, I love it when you rub my feet"

And then, finaly it was time to get the results. Thinka got nice grades!!!!8-8-7-7-8 on her body. 7 on the stypid driving test (I'll hate myself for it for a loong time!!) 9 on her temper.
The judges said (Sorry Ill have to write this in Norwegian)
"Hoppe av god type. Pent Hode, God hals, god skulder og manke. Kort rygg og sterkt godt kryss. Bra bevegelser i skritt og trav."
Thinka vas mesures 142 cm and 21 cm on her "pipe"
So the judges had the same opinion as my selfe - she is a god mare!! I'm happy:)
There was another tinker mare in the show to. These two girls was very simular. The same heigt, same bone and the got exactly the same grades on body, test and temper!!!

No comments:
Post a Comment