Saturday, 30 August 2008

The ultimate driving test..

Once a year the local riding and driving horse club have offered to pull waggons with noisy kids. Its a lokal event, pirates, horses and barbeques. Lots of people and cars every where. Normaly we woud use the bomp proof school horses.. but this year, well non of them where free to do the job.
I have to admit I was a bit anxious - Ickie have never been in this amount of traffic.. And Thinka having her foal with here. But why .. Mona, they are tinker horses!!!
Okay, so Ickie was a bit eager in the beginning. looking everywhere, at everything. And he wasn't to happy about waiting for the new load of noisy kids. But all in all I'm so pleaced with him. And Thinka, well, she is just my good little girl. Pulling that heavy waggon, calm and quiet. Her only conserne was some white lines in the road;)
Line is always a good person to ask as a coach, and she did an excelent jobb.
And then luckily Ida joined uss- beeing more like a slvae, running arrond, taking photos, and keeping Ickie calm during loading the people. Thank you girls!!!

Next year I guess we will be back. Driving with my new waggon, pulled by two horses... Only a week ore so now, and the waggon will be here!!

Well, here are some of the 110 pictures Ida snapped- enjoy!!!










- Mona -

No comments: