Tuesday, 28 October 2008

Victor

It`s been a while since my last post here, so today I thought I`d post some new pics of Victor.
He has turned 2 years this summer and I`ve started preparing him for pulling the wagon.
He is a sweetheart and very easy going - always trying to do what I tell him :)
Not too clean because of the rain and mud we`ve had here the last month - summer is definatelly over! :(
But - anyway - here he is in his harness.....
Me and Victor - take a look at my beautiful "hat" tihihi.......

Mikal and I switched places - I`m behind the camera (as usual) and Mikal is in the photos (also as usual ;)


"Trying" the wagon.....
....high knee action to get over....
And finally in place!
Notice my cat behind the cart - he wants to be a part of the action, but it is a little scary!
It is safer to hide in the tractor hanger! :)
I think we`ll soon be ready to put the cart on, but I`m such a vimp.....
It IS a little traumatic putting the cart on for the first time hihihi... Hope you`ve enjoyed the photos!
~ Elisabeth ~

No comments: