Wednesday, 3 December 2008

December already????

The weeks just fly away. There are so many things I'd like to do with the horses, but I have to admidt, ther is no time for it this time of year. I've been a terrible blogger to - but showing photos of muddy horses in the dark - well I' dont se the point in it.
Today I finaly have a day off, and I'ts winter outside. The boys were begging for a photo shoot - allowing them to run like cracy in the large field. (and it gave me an perfect exuse to put out washing my windows)
The water is frozen, so I didn't wash theire feets - the fethers are muddy and terrible, but you just have to use youre imagination ... imagine them all flashy and white;)

Lacoste... two years old.. Hopefully he will get his stallion breeding aprowing i march. He is a bit to tall for my personal wishes (150 cm), but do certanly have some qualitys worth breeding fore.







Camella Boy Warrior.. 3 years old. I do love his extremly heavy body - and the collour... well it talks for it selfe.
Playtime - Enjoy!!!
















- Mona -

No comments: