Sunday, 8 February 2009

Winter - time!

Okay - I`m back ;)
I know I haven`t been blogging much these last months - sorry - but finally I dragged myself out today and snapped some new pics of the horses......
It is February and King Winter has payed us a visit - and the horses are really enjoying it (compared to the mud we usually have here).
And our *star-boy* get most of the attention (as always) - he is such a caracther :)
And here he is - Ickie - coming 6 years this year.....doesn`t he look fancy in his pink halter? ;)



Showing off for the girls :)
Hey babes - take a look at me!!!
His mane has grown a LOT - he almost looks like a hippie now :)
Weeeee......
Our mini - goats are wondering what has gotten into him hihihi.....

Gathering his little herd.
Nancy is enjoying a snow - bath....

I couldn`t help posting this shot - take a look at his expresssion - hihihi, teasing the girls.....
Emily and her BIG belly - she is in foal to Ickie and I`m crossing my fingers for heavy and hairy baby :)
And just a few pics of Victor in his winter - outfit....he is such a sweetheart!

~ Elisabeth ~

No comments: