So, I have to admidt - I love driving horses. And after this weekend - more is even better!!!
Inger lives in Stavanger, a two houers drive from me. She has two tinker mares, and drives them in pairs just like I'm doing with Thinka and Rose.
So we've been talking and bragging about putting them togeter for a 4 horse drive. The first 4 horsed tinker drive in Norway!?!
We've only tried and seen it live once before - and I have to admit that no one of us are realy qualified for it. But life is to short to only dream, and not do anything about it - rigth??
So this weekend we had Martin to come along helping us putting the girls together. At fist safe inside the arena. And the today - we just had to take the girls outside for a show off ;)
The girls were behaving perfect..the drive was undescribable.. We just need to do thim MORE, MORE and some more§!§§


So all of my photos were of Inger driving. But fortionatliy Sissel joined uss this weekend, gave us a hand, and worked as the photograper. So at the bottom her I'll share one of her's photos. Prooving I drove them to!!!



So all of my photos were of Inger driving. But fortionatliy Sissel joined uss this weekend, gave us a hand, and worked as the photograper. So at the bottom her I'll share one of her's photos. Prooving I drove them to!!! Thank you so much Inger and Sissel for spending the weekend playing a bit crasy along with me:)
- Mona -
- Mona -
No comments:
Post a Comment