Tuesday, 17 March 2009

Yes!!!

I`m very happy to tell you that our boy Vestlandsbandens Golden Victory got his stallion approval this weekend! (Yes, I know Mona told you about it in her resent post, but I just have to mention it again! ;)
He did an okay driving test and I attach some pictures from it below.
He got his approval for 3 years and will have to be shown again when he is fully grown up at age 6. (He`s still just a teenager and I believe he will fill out a lot over the next few years...)
I`ll write down his grades (but unfortenatelly I don`t know all the terms in English so I can`t translate it all...)
The grades are from 1 - 10 were 10 is the best grade possible to achieve.
Type (breed character) 8
Body and muscles (conformation) 7
Feet 6
Movements 9
Body in total 7
Driving test 8
Temperament 9
Veterinerian notes 9
Nice head, well shaped neck, harmonic but a little narrow in body.
Very good and elastic movements.
143 cm high.
Well, here we are during the driving test....
Okay - I have to admit - I was a little nervous....



Not the best picture, but showing
from inside the riding area.... We also showed Holms La Coste of Picasso at the show this weekend, but he didn`t get his approval this year....he needs to develop a bit more, but I guess we will show him again next year when he has filled out some more;)
Anyway - he and Mona did an excellent driving test and he is really impressive with his size and all that hair!






Two happy boys and their horses ;)
~ Elisabeth ~

No comments: