Saturday, 4 April 2009

Lilo

While waiting for this years first foals to be born, I just thought I`d post some new photos of our 2 year old filly - Vestlandsbandens Lilo.
We shaved her last week to get rid of her wintercoat, and today we had a small photoshoot....
Her mum is Luna and Ickie is her dad.
She`s got the best from both of them - a small compact body, a great temper and LOTS of feathers :)
I think she will be our future, little star!
She`s a bay blagdon - sorry, not to clean in her white areas - I guess we`ll have to bleach her a little hihihi....

Had to add this cool picture - a real take off!
Flying low....
Nice movements..... :)


And just to illustrate how small she is - here together with Mikal...
I think she`s about 128 - 129 cms tall....
Feathers!!! :)
And here she is with her future rider...
Lilo is our daughter Miras horse and when they both grow up a little, I guess they`ll have lots of fun together!
Hope you`ve enjoyed....
~ Elisabeth ~

No comments: