Tuesday, 26 May 2009

More pics......

Sorry, can`t help myself - the camera is with me almost everywhere :)
Here`s a few more pics of our horses taken last Sunday.
Victor and Irina
Victor and Lilo......in LOVE! ;)
Little Jade is the cutest!
And she is just like a dog - follows you around everywhere.
She loves people and I guess she wouldn`t mind being carried around like a baby if she only were a little smaller hihihi.....
Wanna dance?
Sheding her foal coat now....
Little Sahara.

She is a little heartbreaker!
And- sorry - a few "nasty" shots.....we let Emily together with Corny, and I guess you can see how much he appreciated it!? ;)

Take a look at his expression - SO happy with himself having finished his "job"......
Crossing my fingers for some special babies next summer too....I wouldn`t mind having a silver or buckskin filly born ;)
~ Elisabeth ~

No comments: