Thursday, 20 August 2009

Irina and Lilo

Did a small photoshoot of my 2 years old fillies yesterday.
They have developed so much this summer - almost grown up gypsy cob ladies now!
Lilo - a small and compact girl with the best temper ever!
She loves people and loves to cuddle...
It seemd like she enjoyed being photographed too :)

Strike a pose!


Irina - my other filly.
She is a bit bigger young mare - I guess she will be the traditional size.
She is so calm and relaxed, dosen`t let anything bother her.
Not so experienced in front of the camera as Lilo, but she did her best hihihi.....


A white teddybear with a really yellow tail - I guess I will have to scrub it when she is home from the field....*sigh*
This girl has got feather!
Did I mention I am a freak for feathers!??! ;)
Best friends!
~ Elisabeth ~

No comments: