Monday, 3 August 2009

More foals

Joleen - 3 months old. I believe this girl is looking more,and more like her yearling sister. And that's a good thing, her sister Primrose is stunning.
Well, she is still for sale... but I have to admit I wont be sad if i have to keep her myselfe;)
The cutest little head







And then I guess its the first time I studied her trotting - wow - this girl know the knee action!!!

Rianna - Joleens best friens. One of my keepers this year. My first foal by Corny, and DNA tested pearl. She is one of those it's impossible to get a good picture of. 4 monts old









- Mona -

1 comment:

Ragnhild B. said...

Such wonderful horses! We had the pleasure of meeting them and talking to them in Vikebygd recently, both in Naustvika and on Dommarsnes! If we could have a horse... They seem so friendly, and look marvellous!