Friday, 26 February 2010

Coates Amee

So, it's about time to tell you about my latest deal.
I had an email from Amy at Coates in England. She was interesting in my mare Nefatiti. Lots of e mails ... and suddenly i found myselfe waiting for a new mare. A traditional SMAL black and white one. Perfect for my dream about a 4 in hand drive. She is only 3 years old. 135 cm tall - In foal to a pretty, pretty boy.. I'm already fallen in love with her perfect temper en personlaity. Nefatiti will be arriving in England monday - hopefully Amy will be happy with her.
I let her out for the first time today. Simply Red was really happy about it:) She's been on a long travel - and need to put on some weigth - I'll share some photos of her anyway.

















- Mona -


No comments: