Saturday, 24 April 2010

Vestlandsbandens Dora

Yesterday Penny finaly had her foal. I've been waiting, waiting and waiting for this one. Off course she foaled when I was at work - my only comfort beeing that Magnar was home taking care of them. I had to ring him and make him lift the foals tail, asking him several times, are you shure I's another filly??? Yippi!!!!
Her sire is Camella Boy Warrior - DNA testing a.s.a.p - But I'm expecting here to be a pearl carrier.




Meeting cosin EMMA for the fist time. Two weeks og age difference

Yupp, this girl has hair!!!


Trying to do like mummy...




She had a lot of problems getting started on the milk bar - I spendt houers last nigth trying to help her figure it out. Well, she still manges to get milk all over her face, but she is getting there:)


- Mona -

No comments: