We got a new field for Victor and his ladies and last weekend we moved them into it.
I was a little excited as they have never been here before - maybe they would run off and into the neighbours gardens at once, but so far so good - phu! :)
They`ve settled down nicely and enjoys their new and big summer place.

Lucas and mummy Lilo - he is truly a copy of his small, but yet great mum - charming, cuddly, friendly and a real people lover! :)He is tested to be a black based horse and I think eventually he will develope into a small, hairy and lovely boy with a great temper! :)
As you might already have figured out, I`m so fond if this little colt, but I guess I can`t keep them all, so he will be for sale in the autumn.......


She`s got a nice body with all the right curves ;)
In the future she will be able to give foals in many different colours depending on the stallions` colour and gene - bank.
She will also be for sale when she is weaned.

Olivia and her baby Bella enjoying the view......

I really like her colour and we are waiting patientelly for her and Kaizers DNA test results :)

Kaizer 3 weeks old - I belive he will be a real looker when he grows up!

Olivia and her baby Bella enjoying the view......
I really like her colour and we are waiting patientelly for her and Kaizers DNA test results :)
Kaizer 3 weeks old - I belive he will be a real looker when he grows up!













No comments:
Post a Comment