Showing my Amanda girl for the judges. She is sired by Ickie, dam Netta.
Elisabeth and Teddy - colt by Ickie and Bess
Mikal (jupp, I know, hes done something to his hair AGAIN) Showing Robin. A colt by Ickie and Kathinka.
The boys :)

Oure little girls - I guess we are hoping for them to be as interested as we are in these horses..
And the results - Amanda got splendid grades. 8-8-7-8-8 , and was placed as number one among the tinker horses. I coudn't be more happy.
Then I have to admit.. I don't remember the grades on Robin and Teddy. Elisabeth has the papers on them. Hopefully she will update on that tomorrow! Perhaps she has som better photos of Teddy as well, mine were all hopless - black horse and sun, a bad combination.
And just one more thing before I'm off to bed... Elisabeth has a small little secret back home ass well... and its a girl!!!


No comments:
Post a Comment