Okay, I am officially in love!!!
Last night Emily had her baby - I have been waiting, waiting and waiting.....and fortunatelly I was lucky enough to get to see the birth.
I was expecting her to have a huge, bay colt, so the surprise was big when this beautiful and colourful little lady entered the world! :)
Definatelly a keeper.
But as she dried up, she started to get a golden glow in her coat so I thought maybe she could be a dark palomino. But then I thougt maybe she was a chestnut pearl (considering Camella Boy being her father) and the pearl gene might affect the red colour.....BUT NOW - are you hanging in there? -I`m thinking she is a buckskin and white tobiano. And the reason for this is because of her black linings around her ears as buckskins often have.......check out the photo below.
So - what do you think??
I will for sure have to send in a DNA test......









No comments:
Post a Comment