Friday, 9 July 2010

Some foal pics....again :)

I had a little photoshot today - foals again of course :)
Here are my 4 foals in Victors field - they are all developing so fast and they have all started to shed their foal coats....I can`t wait to see the colours hiding behind that hair! :)
Kaizer - my hairy, silver dapple boy.
He looks like a little punk at the moment!
He is 2 months old now.


Kaizer and Seline doing som kind of dancing :)
Ahh, give me a hug!!!

Seline is a becoming a big girl - 2 1/2 month old.

Little Lucas - he is just like a puppy!
Follows us around hoping for some TLC :)
Finally he got some attention from our 5 year old daugther! :)

And Bella - a beautiful bay girl - nearly 2 months old now.
I hope she will keep her nutty brown colour when she grows up.....
My feet are to looong......
These foals are all for sale, so if you see something you like - well, don`t hesitate to contact me ;)
~ Elisabeth ~

No comments: