Thelma.. well, I sold her - and her name was changed to Santana. The papers shipped, and then the byer decided to move out of the country. Well, the desl is off, and she is offered for sale again. This time named Santana;)
Ruby. I guess she's going to be the largest foal. She is the calmes on ever. Sleeping in the fiels, I had to pull and drag her on her feets. Started to wounder if she was sik ore somthing. Bouth her parents are red. So she has to be one to. I've never had a red foal going as dark as this girl. I'm so woundering if she will get this pretty, pretty dark red color??

Rory - the photos say's it all dosn't they?? She is the first one meeting me in the field. Following me like a dog. And she has the qutest little head - and a chunky nek. Adorable!!!


Emma - the quiet one. She comes allong for a cuddle. But waits patiently for it to be her turn.

Dharma. She is a mummy girl. Her mum Thinka is a strikt parent. She is the only foal that is not allowed of her mum to join the other foals playing and exploring. Her mum demands that se keeps in short distance all the time;)


And at last Callie - the smallest one. Still nok as independent as the other and older foals. She's born calm. Loves to cuddle. I expect her to be a smaler cob. An look at her feathers!! I had her DNA results back. No silver detected - so she's a bay. It dosn't mather thou - shes definatly ranging high on my favorite list.


No comments:
Post a Comment