Saturday, 4 September 2010

My foals 2010

Finally we have some sun here up North- a last taste of summer before autumn sets in!
I had to use this sunny day well and I snapped some new pics of my foals for this year.
They weren`t all to willing to pose for me, but I shot a few pics of them anyhow :)
They have grown up so fast! It will soon be time for seperating them from their mums and start training them....Well, here they are!
Embla - my beautiful buckskin filly! :)
She is really special with her yellow drawings, black forelock and nutty brown eyes....
I believe she will be a big and heavy girl when she grows up - just like her mummy!


She reminds me a lot of her daddy Camella Boy Warrior as well - I cross my fingers for her having the same love for pulling the cart as her sire! :)

Bella - a smashing brown beauty :)
She has shed into a darker coat now and she has grown a lot!
But she is still mummys girl and she rejected to pose alone ;)

Kaizer and Bella - brother and sister.
Kaizer - a silver dapple and white dream come true....
This boy will grow into a stunning stallion!
He is already so chunky and hairy - I really think this is a stallion prospect for the future ;)

This is not the best picture of him, but I blogged it just to show you how much feather he has grown already.....

Little Lucas - our mascot!
He is a smaller colt and really adorable - I he reminds me a lot of his grandad Ickie when he was just a young colt as well. I cross my fingers for him growing into a little beauty like his mum Lilo :)
Seline - I love this fillys` personality!
She is just so sweet, friendly and loving - she will follow you around like a dog...
She`s got a really nice body - not as much hair as I would prefer, but her temper weights it all up! I really, really think this girl would make a great family horse!

And last up is Ramona!
She is a big and gentle filly and my son has claimed that he is going to keep her.
I believe she will grow up to be a true beauty just like her parents and grandparents :)
Well, I hope you`ve enjoyed!
~ Elisabeth ~

No comments: