Sunday, 13 March 2011

Vestlandsbandens Maskot

Well it has been a while I can see now.
I am truly sorry for being suh a bad blogger this winter....
Guess I will have to blame it on the dark period of the year - it is not much daylight to snap photos in wintertime - usually when it is light, I`m at work.
Well, I hope things will change now that summer is approaching, and here we have already had the first promise of spring;
Our first foal of the season was born on the 3rd of March!
Nemi had an adorable little colt - we`ve decided to name him
Vestlandsbandens Maskot :)
He is a light bay boy with 4 white legs and a white face.
Unfortunatelly we don`t know who his sire is, as we bought Nemi last summer without knowing she`d be in foal.... These 3 first pics where taken last Tuesday. The following photos are from today - you can see we`ve had some snow in the meantime *sigh*

10 days old and totally charming :)

Nemi wanted to run and stretch her legs - poor little Maskot didn`t quite understand what mummy was doing.....

....but soon he was in on the game and tried to follow mummy the best he could :)
"Like this mum?"
We`ll, that was it for today - I promise to be back soon ;)
~ Elisabeth ~

No comments: