Monday, 26 November 2007

What did I just do???

Oki, so I got a phone call from JP. A couple of Mont's ago I told him that I was on the search for a good mare. My demands was that se was heavy, lots of feathers and not black.

So... yesterday this time I knew nothing... tomorrow this time... She will be home with me!!

She is 7 years old. BLACK and white - and in foal to an unknown stallion. Well ridden and drown. She came from England, but has been with a family in Denmark for 5 years now. Dos anyone know here? She is named Thinka. (I'd really like to hear from you if you know her!!!)

I know it's a bit wilde - but is is so fun to get new horses... and I have not had a new one since July!!!

Now I just have to keep my fingers crossed - It's a two hour drive to pick her up from the transport she is arriving with... and to day the road is so icy that it is impossible to drive with the horse trailer.

Pictures of her will have to wait - the ones I've got are lousy mobile phone ones.

- Mona -

No comments: