Here is some fresh pictures of the horses.
Rosie is already starting to look pregnant. She is the first one to foal next year- early in April! The father is off course Ickie.
Sinclair... 4 years old stallion. So nice and calm. He gets to live with the mares now - since they all are in foal til Ickie. The Yearling fillies and Lone is in an other field - no stallion for the young girls yet:) I believe Rose to be interested in meeting Sinclair yesterday, because she stood by the fence - all by herself looking at him yesterday. Poor girl:)
Two good friends. Rosie and Nelly. The have got really winter coat now, and look like teddy bears.
The best news.... Monday the workers will start on building my new stable!!!!!!!!! I've been waiting for this almost two years now. YIPPPI!!!!!!It will be big. With 4 induvidual stables, and one big stable where they can be feed inside and be free to go outside when they want to. I soo need this.
- Mona -
1 comment:
Thanks for the interesting news :) And I hope you don't have to wait too long for the stable to be finished and ready!
Post a Comment