Okay - so we swapped stallions. I'm not shore if
Ickie is to happy about it. In stead of
being in the field with his ladies he now has to work. The fist few days he tried to pretend to be lacy - so I had to tell him off a bit - letting him know
wat I expected of him. Now he seems to find it fun to play. His favorite is playing run and play in the indoor arena, but it is
almost impossible to get good photo shots in there... t bad - he is really nice to
watch when he show off like that.

To day we have been outside "
tømkjørt" Don't know the
English word for it, driving
without a waggon.
He is a pretty boy,
don't you think?



Not to clean on his feet - but o'yes - he has hair!!!


- Mona -
1 comment:
Sjå der ja, vart jo kjempe fine bilda;)
Post a Comment