Saturday, 8 December 2007

Okay.....

...long time - no see ;)
You may have noticed that recently Mona has been doing all the blogging....
I have ben so busy renovating our new home because we are moving before X - mas; and that is way I have been so quiet lately.
And because of my lack of time; Ickie has recently moved to Monas place where she will be training him for the approval in March.
Corny has "moved in" with me :)
He is growing into a heavy little stallion and I just had to snap some pics of him today when he was trying to show off for some of my mares (who wasn`t interested at all hihihi...)
He isn`t that clean in these photos though.......
Hey girls - check this out!!!
Where are you going???
Stupid halter - let me loose!!!
Ahh, I give up.......
~ Elisabeth ~

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ohhh he is looking soooo stunning!! Really, he is gorgeous! Thank you for the wonderful new pictures of him!