Wednesday, 26 March 2008

a picture report

The days are getting longer and longer - and I swear tha the grass had started to grow. And then, one morning we woke up, and it was all white outside!!! I pulled my head underneat my blanket, hoping it woud dissaper... but no - it still is all white - one week later!!! The snow also managed to distroy my thelepone line - so I've been witout internett for a week!!!
I got to take som photos of the horses thou.

Corny is back home - spending his time with Sinclair. The use a lot of thiere time to play. I'm not shure, but it seems like Cony is the boss - even thou Sinclair is one year older.
Playing...

Sinclair has his summer coat already - but look at his mustasje:) In May he is going to a new home. Fist he has to be gelded and ridden.

My little Penny girl. She has the moust amazing colour. Will be one year this year.


My pretty Thinka girl. She is the fist one to foal this year - I'm guessing it will be witin 14 days. She is so heavy now - and I'm so excited

And Rosie, my por special Rosie. She is still very sceptical to things humans do - but in the heard she is the calmest. I wouder what se has experienced to be like this. She is expecting her foal with Ickie april 8.
Rosie is two years - Her eyes facinates me!
And then Nerfetiti - she is setteling nicly in the heard. Still not 100% acsepted, but she is workin on it:)



1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.