Friday, 2 May 2008

Two new foals in one night!!!

As i told you last night - Rosie had her red filly... And the after I went to bed - Nelly gave birth to a litte colt! Been really buissy to day.. and had no tim to spend with then untill tonight. They ate bout soo trusty and friendly. Love it when i give them a scratch.
I've mad a desission... ALL my foals this year... nomather how good quality will be offered for sale. I just cant keep them all.
Meet Vestlandsbandens Orlando. Dam: Nelly Sire: Ickie. Nelly did a bad job keeping him clean today... not a photographers dream.. but aint he just adorable??
And then... Vestlandsbandens Primrose -dam: Rosie Sire: Ickie. I just love her color and drawings. Her feets are a bit to long for her body - but it will even out in no time.







Had to put in a photo of BettyBoop to. Seeing the other foals today - I saw how much she has grown. The proud daddy... he's been buissy today. Running between the mares, taking care of them, and just a quiq question "ready for my services anythime soon??"



- Mona -

No comments: