Saturday, 2 January 2010

Happy new year!!!

First of all I want to wish all of our friends and readers a really HAPPY NEW YEAR!!! :)
I hope you`ve all had the best Christmas time together with your family and loved ones!
I`m sorry for our losy update in the blog these past few months, I guess we`ll have to blame it on the dark and wet autumn combined with a lot of work....
But - now King Winter has visited us and painted the scenery white!
The horses love it and so do I - or at least it is much better than all the rain that usually keeps poring down :)
It is really cold, about -12,5 degrees below zero at this moment....brrrrrr..........(I wonder what happened with the warm climate the politicians keep threatening us with.......?)
Well, well - anyhow I snapped a few pics today and here they come.....
Bess, Tiril and Ronja lined up - Teddy and Robin are playing in the background.
Bess again - she almost looks like a cold bird - round and fluffy :)
Little Sahara with her cute face!
Teddy and Robin playing and enjoying the snow.....they were supposed to go to a new home, but their future owners backed out due to personal things, so I guess they are still for sale to loving and caring homes........

Teddy - mummys sweatheart....I`m in love with this little, black and hairy fellow :)
I not sure I am ready to part with him....I`m a little worried that he will have to stay here with me for a while..........;)

Emily - BIG and beautiful! I`m really excited to see here foal with Corny.
She is due in the beginning of May......
And here is little Victoria.
She is a really nice silver dapple girl and she will soon leave for her new home in Denmark.
I hope they will be pleased with this chunky girl :)


Well, that`s it for today - I will try to blog more often than these last months.......
Soon spring is here and the first foals will arrive - I`m so looking forward to see what`s hiding in the mares`bellies!
Crossing my fingers for some extra special babies this year too :)
Hope you`ve enjoyed!
~ Elisabeth ~

No comments: