Okay . So, I'm alive. I know i've been a bad blogger latley. No excuses - just pur lacyness:) The winter and snow gave me som inspiration to a trip outside and a photo shoot. There is 21 horses on my farm now - and I have to say it's a lovely sigth - They are all so different, each of them has its on personality, and things about them I just love.
The snow has given me some trouble keeping them all in the ringt fence.. electrisity works poorly underneat the snow.. and the fist nigth we had 75 cm.. not a thing we're used to her in this part of the countyr. Combined with temperatures down to -17 celcius - vell, i'ts a new expeience, and I'm not shure I'm happy about it.
Anyhow.. hope you enjoy the photo spam :)
"come on cobs"


Im so pleaced with my 2008 fillies.. This is Shirley. She's a mix. (And for sale)
Amanda (by Netta- Ickie) - I was planning on selling this girl... but then.. She woud fit perfekt in my 4 in one drive together with Thinka and Rose... don't you think?

The black one si Betty Boop - by Thinka and a unknown stallion. Her friend is my mini chunk - PEnny
One more of Amanda
And Primroese.. This girl is BIG - Sired by Ickie, and dam Rosie... bout her parents ar quite smal - but this girl goes her own way - guess shell be about 160 cm tall
Camella boy Warrior
Stina and Penny - yupp, Stina is back in my herd. And she has pronised to give me a pretty little gray baby:)
Amanda (by Netta- Ickie) - I was planning on selling this girl... but then.. She woud fit perfekt in my 4 in one drive together with Thinka and Rose... don't you think?
The black one si Betty Boop - by Thinka and a unknown stallion. Her friend is my mini chunk - PEnny
One more of Amanda
And Primroese.. This girl is BIG - Sired by Ickie, and dam Rosie... bout her parents ar quite smal - but this girl goes her own way - guess shell be about 160 cm tall
Camella boy Warrior
Stina and Penny - yupp, Stina is back in my herd. And she has pronised to give me a pretty little gray baby:)



No comments:
Post a Comment