Sunday, 10 January 2010

Golden Victory

Hi again! :)
Thought I`d post some new photos of Golden Victory (or Victor as we call him).
He`ll be 4 years old this summer and we are very excited to see his offspring this summer to come. If everything goes well, he`ll be the daddy of 8 babies this year!
He is such a sweetheart - so gentle and easy to handle - a real casanova! :)
And as you can see from the pictures, I`m not lying.....my 12 year old son Marcus is leading him as I shoot the pics :)


Two of my fav boys in the whole wide world!!! :)

Some "playing in the snow" pics to follow....sorry - they are a bit dark, not much light here when the sun is hiding.....I`m so looking forward to spring and more daylight!


Taking a snowbath.....


Well, that`s the photos for today :)
Besides this - the latest news from our farm is that 3 of our horses have moved to their new homes.
Katinka has moved to Ellen where she will be her riding and breeding mare, and Victoria and Nikita have moved to Louise in Denmark. I am really sure of, that these horse have come to loving and caring homes and I wish them all the best! :)

No comments: