Thursday, 10 June 2010

Summertime - phototime...

Last week I brugth Penny and her foal Dora to Victor. Do I have to mention that he had absolutly nothing against getting a new girl in his heard?? Lolo thou, was not to happy about seeing her half sister again.
She is a pretty one this foal... keeper???











Afterwards I borught Ickie home with me. Not many girl for him this season. Before loading him, we just had to teas him a bit. (You know, photos are importain;) )Letting him show of for a in season Emily... That por boy...
Well.. he really is beautifull this boy - and yes he is still for sale!!! If not sold by fall - I'm affraid he will be gelded. New, and youg stallions are taking his place here at vestlandsbanden.






So high - but still easy to handle... this boy really has the perfect temper.


- Mona -

No comments: