Finally I have the coat colour results back on my foals of the season, and here they come;
Vestlandsbandens Kaizer is tested to be a silver dapple and white colt.
He also carries a red gene and will be able to produce babies in many differnt colours.
E/e, a/a, N/Z
Wheee!!! :)
She doesn`t carry the silver gene.
E/E, A/a, N/N
Vestlandsbandens Lucas is a black little colt.
His results are E/E, a/a, N/N
He is just so cute and truly loves people, so I had to add these photos of him together with our son Even and our daughter Mira :)
Check out his happy face!
Vestlandsbandens Embla - my fav girl this year :)
She is a buckskin and white filly!! :)
She also carries a red gene.
E/e, A/A, N/CR
Vestlandsbandens Seline is tested to be a black based horse and she does also have the red gene.
E/e, a/a, N/N (no silver or cream detected)
Vestlandsbandens Ramona - this girl is the only foal I didn`t test, because both her parents are chestnut, so she has to be a chestnut herself - a chestnut and white that is :)
Vestlandsbandens Lucas is a black little colt.His results are E/E, a/a, N/N
He is just so cute and truly loves people, so I had to add these photos of him together with our son Even and our daughter Mira :)Check out his happy face!
Vestlandsbandens Embla - my fav girl this year :)She is a buckskin and white filly!! :)
She also carries a red gene.
E/e, A/A, N/CR
Vestlandsbandens Seline is tested to be a black based horse and she does also have the red gene.E/e, a/a, N/N (no silver or cream detected)
Vestlandsbandens Ramona - this girl is the only foal I didn`t test, because both her parents are chestnut, so she has to be a chestnut herself - a chestnut and white that is :)


No comments:
Post a Comment