Wednesday, 9 June 2010

The yearling fillies +++

Thought I`d snap some pics of the yearlig fillies, almost out of their wintercoat now :)
First up is Ronja - our chestnut/pearl and white girl. Mum is Nancy and dad Camella Boy.
She is a nice and heavy, but smaller filly - just the way I like them! :)
Taking a walk in the forrest :)
Sahara is our palomino filly from Corrie and Ickie.

Tiril and Sahara - they are half sisters.
Tiril together with her mum Bess and a silly goat who had to sneak into the picture :)
I hope Tiril will get mums hair when she grows up....
And because the sun was shining and I was doing some photos, I snapped some of the rest of the horses at home too....here is Red - he has developed a lot these past months and is turning into a real stud! He`s just a bunch of mucles now...
Red and Ramona
Our son Marcus together with Ramona.
He has fallen in love with this friendly girl and claims that she is going to be his horse :)
She loves the attention from our children and is more than villing to stand still and just receive lots of hugs :)

Showing off!

And just a few photos of our 2 two year old boys Robin and Teddy.
Robin has just recently been gelded (I hope he forgives me ;) and I believe he will be a great familyhorse in the future!

Teddy does still have his precious private parts intact, and I believe he will develope into a nice young stud :)
His dad is Ickie and mum is Bess...maybe you can see the resembelance between him and his sister Tiril....?

Well, that`s it for today - gotta go to work ;)
~ Elisabeth ~

No comments: